Sunday, October 19, 2014

Home Sweet Apartment



So we are settled into our apartment and I promised a few friends I would post some pics of our new space. I am honestly loving our new home, and I have found some ways to be creative and fun with the pieces we already own. So here's the tour! 
The lighting is odd in this one, but this is the view when you first walk in the door. I love my wall of windows!








This little piece is just a large mirror leaning on a trunk, which doubles as a bench/vignette. It makes me smile.

Close-ups of the living room, which looks a lot like it did in CA, but my sofa is CLEAN using the mix I found here.
My ottoman was my study station just because I preferred the lighting, but I do spend quite a bit of time in here.



My itty bitty kitchen, so open shelving is essential, and those $10 baskets from JoAnn's are excellent.

Home sweet tiny bedroom, so we have to keep it pretty simple.
Quirky lamp (the pair is about to be a project), and stacked mirrors that make our room look like the inside of  ship.

The man cave, which isn't all of it, but is overwhelming to me. B gets to decorate how he wants, so I leave it alone.



My little spare room for quests/office. My favorite space, red velvet chair, check. Quotes, check. Audrey Hepburn, check.


Quote wall, need I say more?


Alright friends, there you have it, our quaint little home :) I would post a few more pictures, but the uploader is driving me crazy, and this about covers it. I am taking suggestions for cheap 33" + bar stools to add to my counter, and a large piece of artwork to hang over the couch, let me know if you have any ideas. 

Xo,
Brittany



No comments:

Post a Comment