Thursday, October 2, 2014

/// just today, real quick ///

Hi my dears, so it has been an inexcusable while since I have posted anything -- my life is finally getting back to a little less crazy than it has been. Let me catch you up: 

-We are officially moved to Kansas and settled into our second story apartment. 
-Schoolwork seems to have picked up like a whirlwind, and I am receiving credits by exam a couple times a month. I am starting the application process to my college and I am so excited/nervous. 
-I have discovered that I can live with less than I thought, as we have sold quite a few things and kept many of our other belongings in storage. 
-Baskets and open shelving are a way of life for me now. 
-Just because I live in an apartment doesn't mean I won't make it homey. I have still hung pictures and put out books/decorative items. By the way, I am LOVING our new apartment! No joke. 

Well, not that anyone cares or wants to know those things, but that has been my life lately, and though I didn't make it sound like much, it has really taken almost all of my time. I am not going to be long tonight, but I wanted to post saying that I will be making a commitment to post more frequently. And I wanted to leave you with this thought: 


"You are enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment